Clean & adorable home. Mini blinds stay but drapes & valances don't.
- MLS® # 00-209329
- Price $89,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,000
- Acres 0.31
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Address 1356 Pioneer Peak Drive
- Area WA - Wasilla
- Subdivision Williwaw #2 L21 B3
- City Wasilla
- State Alaska
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 10th, 2000
- Days on Market 47
- Zoning R2 - Residential (re: City Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Prudential Jack White RE Wasil
- $/SqFt $90
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 4:11pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!