*Lying East of Sterling Hwy. Fish the Anchor River from your own property. Right on the Sterling hwy, easy acces off of Vicky Lane. Let's go fishing!
- MLS® # 00-403807
- Price $35,500
- Acres 8.22
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $351
- Tax Year 1999
- Address 000 E Sterling Highway
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision T05SR14WS29 N2SW4*
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Septic - None, Well - None
- Features Highway Frontage, Road Service Area
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Date Listed May 1st, 2000
- Days on Market 324
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:56am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!