Comfortable bluff home. Needs foundation work. ''AS-IS'' - no repairs will be done. Great yard, fenced. Big greenhouse, attached garage, nice entry porch, workshop, pantry. New septic 3 yrs ago, 2000 gal water tank, well for yard. Gorgeous view.
- MLS® # 00-405238
- Price $80,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,308
- Acres 1.92
- Year Built 1972
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View, Waterfront
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Exterior Vinyl, Wood
- Roof Unknown-BTV
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed June 1st, 2000
- Days on Market 123
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $61
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 1:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!