Good access off Old Sterling Highway, utilities close by. Good fishing nearby. Priced under assessed value and motivated seller. Make an offer.
- MLS® # 00-406620
- Price $4,900
- Acres 1.10
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Closed
- Address 000 Old Sterling Highway
- Area 484 - North Fork
- Subdivision T05SR15WS10 S2SE4SE4SW4 N Hwy
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Electric - In Area, Septic - None, Telephone - In Area, Well - None
- Features Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed July 12th, 2000
- Days on Market 6
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 12:20am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!