Great 37+ acres at mile 163. Anchor River runs through back of property for private fishing. Faces Sterling Hwy for 1700' +/- or 1/3 mi. Birch & cottonwood on property. Excellent retirement site or business opportunity.
- MLS® # 01-403332
- Price $115,000
- Acres 37.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational
- Status Closed
- Address Mi 163 S Sterling Highway
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision T05SR14WS19&20
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Electric - In Area, Telephone - In Area
- Features Environmental Histry, Highway Frontage, Trees - Heavy, View, Wetlands
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Date Listed April 4th, 2001
- Days on Market 215
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: ERA Gallery Homes Real Estate Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 12:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!