This older log home has been very well-maint w/new FR added in the last couple yrs. New carpeting was added this yr. This log home offers a warm, cozy atmosphere inside & a pvt setting outside. New septic sys was installed 2 yrs ago. Old sys was abandoned.
- MLS® # 01-404437
- Price $118,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,849
- Acres 5.04
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $752
- Tax Year 2000
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Road Service Area, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Log
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings, Treated Posts
- Date Listed May 1st, 2001
- Days on Market 21
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Martin Realty
- $/SqFt $64
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 4th, 2020 at 12:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!