Immaculatly kept home features maple cab & brkfst island in kitch, seated entry, AK Birch trim throughout, heated sunroom/greenhouse. Lg open patio. Horse stall, garden and circular drive. Price to sell-don't wait, appliances available on SBOS.
- MLS® # 02-208521
- Price $154,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,536
- Acres 2.20
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Sun Room
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Construction Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 20th, 2002
- Days on Market 118
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $100
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!