Quite street in great neighborhood. Hugh garage and enclosed carport for all of you toys plus extra headed storage. Sauna, 60'' TV build in with surround sound, vcr, cd changer. New carpet and vinyl. Lots of extras. Listing agent is related to Seller.
- MLS® # 02-209528
- Price $174,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,604
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 3
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Sauna, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 9th, 2002
- Days on Market 113
- Zoning RES - Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Next Home Real Estate
- $/SqFt $108
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 9:26am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!