Very nice home in immaculate condition featuring upgraded appliances, cabinets & floor coverings. Nicely landscaped, oversized garage, paved driveway, elevated deck over garage & metal roof.
- MLS® # 02-209533
- Price $178,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,205
- Acres 1.00
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $2,203
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, RV Parking
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 31st, 2002
- Days on Market 65
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $81
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!