The ''Jennica'' with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, jetted tub, built-in microwave, oak sills, gridded windows on a corner acre lot in nice subdivision. Feel the quality!
- MLS® # 02-212738
- Price $149,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,267
- Acres 1.00
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Address 1495 W Suburban Drive
- Area WA - Wasilla
- Subdivision Suburban Country Est #1 L4
- City Wasilla
- State Alaska
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Unknown-BTV, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed November 5th, 2002
- Days on Market 129
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $118
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:41am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!