Addressed on a SBOS. Large landscaped yard. Some mtn winter view. CLA to show/LB.
- MLS® # 02-213158
- Price $144,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,528
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Humidifier, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed November 14th, 2002
- Days on Market 231
- Zoning RES - Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $95
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:26am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!