Rural neighborhood close to highway & amenities. Excellent water, new 1500g septic in 1996. Large lawn, detached 16X20 workshop w/carport. Toyo oil heat, wood/coal burner for cost savings. Great family home.
- MLS® # 02-401116
- Price $122,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,860
- Acres 1.71
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Closed
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, TV Antenna, View
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed February 4th, 2002
- Days on Market 135
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $66
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!