On paved road surrounded by state land. Has 2BR apt. renting for $750/mo. Also has workshop, greenhouse & hot tub. School bus stops in front for Homer or Chapman Schools.
- MLS® # 02-402064
- Price $199,500
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.25
- Square Footage 3,576
- Acres 5.00
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, Sun Room, TV Antenna
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Radiant
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed March 5th, 2002
- Days on Market 17
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $56
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!