North Fork River, park-like setting, private drive across river to house, secluded. Nestled in the trees for privacy. Buyer of this piece to have 1st option of adjoining 4.78 acres w/driveway & bridge access.
- MLS® # 02-406389
- Price $110,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,736
- Acres 4.78
- Year Built 1959
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 4th, 2002
- Days on Market 86
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trails End Realty
- $/SqFt $63
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!