Great 3 BR, 2 BA on secluded acreage close to town. Enjoy the birch trees, landscaping & garden area plus the garage, storage & seclusion. Home is spacious, well-built & pride of ownership shows. Excellent for skiing & snowmachining. Must see!
- MLS® # 02-411278
- Price $135,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,370
- Acres 4.50
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area
- Garages Detached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 23rd, 2002
- Days on Market 178
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $99
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!