Large storage shed, pergo flooring, oversized deck, oversized porch (16x20) Currently 1 1/2 bath but plumbed for 2 full. One car oversized garage and one carport. Woodstove and fireplace.
- MLS® # 03-201206
- Price $139,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,626
- Acres 0.94
- Year Built 1981
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $1,730
- Tax Year 2002
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Road Service Area, View, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed February 10th, 2003
- Days on Market 59
- Zoning RES - Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Dynamic Properties - Wasilla
- $/SqFt $86
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 9:56am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!