Well-maintained home. Landscaped yard and a 800+ sqft detached, heated garage with a 10' door. New carpet and 2 decks shows pride of ownership.
- MLS® # 03-202772
- Price $159,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,672
- Acres 0.98
- Year Built 1981
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Waterfront Access
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Unknown-BTV, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 17th, 2003
- Days on Market 127
- Zoning RES - Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Best Properties
- $/SqFt $95
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 10:11am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!