Charming chalet style home w/cedar shake roof, lots of decking, trees & view. Kitchen remodeled w/T&G ceiling, new tile floor, tile counters & nice pantry. Huge windows, Great commute location. Horses allowed on this 1.78 ac lot. New septic 1991, large fenced yard, greenhouse & shed.
- MLS® # 03-203504
- Price $160,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,628
- Acres 1.78
- Year Built 1977
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $1,940
- Tax Year 2002
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Greenhouse
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Telephone, Water Softener, Wood Stove
- Fireplace Yes
- Roof Wood Shake, Unknown-BTV, Wood
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 5th, 2003
- Days on Market 29
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $98
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!