Seller says home was once a B&B. 4br, den,family rm, & 3ba! Heated garage and a carport. 5x24 covered porch, 8x20 deck. Newly painted interior. Just 1 mile north of Wasilla.
- MLS® # 03-204966
- Price $145,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,180
- Acres 0.53
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed May 8th, 2003
- Days on Market 204
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $67
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!