Excellent commuter location, wonderful landscaping, plenty of bedrooms & bathrooms! Presently used as a B&B but will accommodate all. Special upgrades include solarium, arctic entry, 2 kitchens (1 on each level), metal roof, paved driveway, fireplace in liv rm & woodstove down, storage shed. www.wasillaguesthouse.com
- MLS® # 03-206449
- Price $229,950
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 2,992
- Acres 1.56
- Year Built 1973
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $2,600
- Tax Year 2003
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Sun Room
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 5th, 2003
- Days on Market 23
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley, The Kevin Crozier Team
- $/SqFt $77
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 9:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!