Quiet cul-de-sac location, open layout, secluded setting, ramp access ranch, lg covered porch, natural gas shed, community water. Hm insp done. Very affordable, great rental prop.
- MLS® # 03-207506
- Price $103,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,012
- Acres 0.54
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $1,365
- Tax Year 2003
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Handicap Accessible, Home Owner Assoc., Road Service Area, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 27th, 2003
- Days on Market 73
- Zoning R2 - Residential (re: City Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 31.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $102
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 12:26am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!