Wonderful well kept ranch home w/great eat-in kitchen, Bay window, Lg living room, landscaped yard and new large deck. Shed stays.
- MLS® # 03-207630
- Price $110,750
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,015
- Acres 0.17
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $1,350
- Tax Year 2002
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Unknown-BTV, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 1st, 2003
- Days on Market 41
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $109
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 9:11am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!