Just finished this year. Neat floor plan, not a drive by. close to town but very secluded. Could have business on property or horse, or multi family.. Well is 40 gal. a min. 4' dry crawl space great for storage.
- MLS® # 03-208154
- Price $156,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,418
- Acres 0.95
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $1,366
- Tax Year 2003
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, RV Parking, DSL/Cable Available
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Composition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 15th, 2003
- Days on Market 203
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Personal Service Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $111
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 7th, 2020 at 9:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!