Lovingly maintained home with view of mts from large deck. Workshop in garage. AIRSTRIP ACCESS1 close to Scott Lake Priced to sell!
- MLS® # 03-208155
- Price $160,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,250
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 1999
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Airplane Access, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Workshop
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 14th, 2003
- Days on Market 74
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Personal Service Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $128
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 1:56pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!