Pergo flooring in kitchen, dining room. Very large home w/great view. Detached 900 sqft garage w/220 electric. Very large family room & partially finished sun room. Call Seller for appt to show. No sign on property.
- MLS® # 03-208239
- Price $349,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,250
- Acres 1.87
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Address 1351 S Middle Mesa Drive
- Area WA - Wasilla
- Subdivision Wilderness L7 B6
- City Wasilla
- State Alaska
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area
- Garages Detached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 7th, 2003
- Days on Market 85
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley
- $/SqFt $82
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!