Super well maintained - family rm down could be 3rd bedroom. Lovely fenced back yard. Open kitchen & Lg living room. Arctic entry, Corian counter tops. Nice!
- MLS® # 03-209485
- Price $179,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,988
- Acres 0.95
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 13th, 2003
- Days on Market 20
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $90
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 4:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!