PERFECTION THROUGHOUT! QUALITY EVERYWHERE! HOW ABOUT A HORSE? Quality workmanship abounds in this absolutely lovely, 5 star plus, custom 3 BR, 2 BA on 2 acres w/ serene woodland view. One of a kind! You'll love the layout. Deluxe, gourmet kitchen has bay window, maple cabinets, Diamond Pergo wood flring, vaulted ceil.
- MLS® # 03-210030
- Price $220,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,878
- Acres 2.00
- Year Built 1999
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Detached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Metal
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 6th, 2003
- Days on Market 170
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Discover Alaska Real Estate
- $/SqFt $117
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 1:41am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!