Also a cabin bldg w/loft - heated- but no well or septic. Another smaller bldg - storage shed. Home interior is lovely logs & wood. Cathedral ceilings & skylights.
- MLS® # 03-213972
- Price $155,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,508
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 1986
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Log
- Roof Wood Shake, Wood
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed December 7th, 2003
- Days on Market 93
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $103
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:26am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!