9 ac generally flat w/spetacular view of the Inlet from Spur to Douglas, then follow the Kachemak Range to the head of the Bay. Log home accessible & remote. Perfect snow machine country. Track vehicle remains w/the property. New concrete pilings built in 2000. Addition blt 96-97
- MLS® # 03-400211
- Price $75,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,437
- Acres 9.02
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Log
- Status Closed
- Features Fixer Upper, Horse Property, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages None
- View Glacier, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Log
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Built-Up/Tar & Grave, Composition, Shingle, Tar/Gravel
- Construction Log
- Foundation Pilings
- Date Listed January 7th, 2003
- Days on Market 57
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $52
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!