Attractive, energy efficient home in convenient location. Large kitchen, spacious design. A 40x40 gravel pad is ready for a garage. 10x16 storage shed with leanto for wood storage. New wood stove for economic heat. ICBO's recorded. Home was 5 star rated in 1998.
- MLS® # 03-402076
- Price $112,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,056
- Acres 1.36
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Unknown-BTV, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 3rd, 2003
- Days on Market 24
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $106
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2020 at 5:11am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!