Take your breath away panoramic unobstructed view of the Inlet, Mountains, volcanoes, wildlife, sea life and the Beach. Develop a trail to your own private beach. This rustic log home holds all the charm of Alaska living w/ a garage-shop and a huge studio or extra bedroom above. Also features a sauna to relax in.
- MLS® # 03-406310
- Price $125,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,344
- Acres 1.83
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Log, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $913
- Tax Year 2001
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Landscaping, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Detached
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Interior Features Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed June 6th, 2003
- Days on Market 399
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $93
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 10:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!