Quality construction plus! Enjoy Country Living! Fine finish work, superb choice of colors, flooring & cabinets. Bay window, front deck for volcano & sunset watching, covered back deck for the BBQ. Sitting high on 2.5ac that slopes down to Henry Creek, a magical place for kids of all ages! A quality of life you deserve
- MLS® # 03-408795
- Price $189,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,415
- Acres 2.57
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, View, Waterfront
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 25th, 2003
- Days on Market 287
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $134
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 9:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!