You'll enjoy the wildlife and nearby creek of this big family home. Great floorplan, light and bright, attached garage and circular drive. Possible month to month lease until it is sold. List price is below appraised value.
- MLS® # 03-410941
- Price $153,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,989
- Acres 3.05
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $1,236
- Tax Year 2003
- Features Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna, View, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached
- View Partial
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Window Coverings
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 16th, 2003
- Days on Market 30
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
- $/SqFt $77
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:56am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!