This well-loved home has had the same owners for many years & offers real Alaska living on over two acres off a Borough-maintained road. Two bedrooms, one bath, laundry room w/washer-dryer, wood stove, Rinnai heater, carport and shed. A lot of home for the money
- MLS® # 04-400855
- Price $49,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,240
- Acres 2.31
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Horse Property, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings, Untreated Wood
- Date Listed January 25th, 2004
- Days on Market 164
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $40
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!