Delightful home on 2500' Subdivision Runway! 4x4 trail t beach & mouth of Anchor for sub residents. Panoramic views, great decks, laminate floors, satelite hookup. Alaskan delight for recreation or full time living. 1/2003 appraisal @ $225,000.
- MLS® # 04-410522
- Price $209,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,568
- Acres 1.33
- Year Built 1996
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Airplane Access, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Sun Room, View
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Interior Features Basement, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed August 25th, 2004
- Days on Market 85
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $133
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:41pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!