Charming & cozy, very private yet minutes to recreation, Anchor Point & Homer community services . Nice yard & parking pad for R.V. Min. $1000 E.M. required
- MLS® # 04-410635
- Price $82,500
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 932
- Acres 2.37
- Year Built 1980
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Features Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Wood Stove
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings, Treated Posts
- Date Listed August 30th, 2004
- Days on Market 186
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Neal and Company, Inc.
- $/SqFt $89
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 12:56am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!