Cozy country cottage home in secluded area with boat and RV storage under 3 bay carport with additional heated workshop. Delightful landscaping with lots of new trees including aspen. 1 bedroom, 1 bath efficiency apt w/separate access. Excellent spring water, abundant storage. Nice deck area on south side & view of Iliamna. You will love the privacy!
- MLS® # 04-410905
- Price $165,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,152
- Acres 3.58
- Year Built 1993
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Closed
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Pilings, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 3rd, 2004
- Days on Market 349
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $143
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 1:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!