Once in a lifetime opportunity to own that piece of heaven we've all been looking for. This is the ideal spot for a very exclusive lodge, a planned development, or that dream retreat. Located on the famous Anchor River, rated as one of the best salmon
- MLS® # 04-413921
- Price $1,250,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,168
- Acres 12.40
- Year Built 1974
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Sun Room, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains, River, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Monitor
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed November 29th, 2004
- Days on Market 520
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $1,070
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 1:41am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!