The perfect starter or retirement home, built with quality materials & workmanship. Approx 1.5 miles to the Anchor River & 2 miles to the public boat tractor launch. Has large detached garage/shop. Great sun exposure for a garden & greenhouse. Large circular driveway.
- MLS® # 04-414066
- Price $139,500
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 940
- Acres 2.32
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish
- Garages Detached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Treated Posts
- Date Listed December 1st, 2004
- Days on Market 60
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trails End Realty
- $/SqFt $148
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 8:56am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!