Picture perfect ranch home with covered porch, landscaped yard, greenhouse & shed. One look and you'll want to buy it! Easy communte. Near Wasilla Senior Center. Just 6/10 mile to shopping center.
- MLS® # 05-203385
- Price $183,700
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,368
- Acres 0.56
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Unknown-BTV, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 28th, 2005
- Days on Market 70
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $134
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 5:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!