Very cute chalet across street from Carousel Lake. Just finished. New carpet, paint, vinyl siding & metal roof. Access to & partial view of lake.
- MLS® # 05-207572
- Price $110,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 728
- Acres 0.96
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $453
- Tax Year 2004
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages None
- View Lake, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 18th, 2005
- Days on Market 60
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $151
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 3:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!