Absolutely immaculate pride of ownership shows! Huge park like yard gives plenty of room to play. Cozy fireplace in living room. Great location, close to schools and shopping. Neutral colors and lots of natural light.
- MLS® # 05-210382
- Price $171,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,672
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 10th, 2005
- Days on Market 5
- Zoning RES - Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Best Properties
- $/SqFt $103
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!