Country Home - 5 Acres - Backs to Little Susitna River. 1850 SF, 3 BD, 1.5 BA, Family Room, Big Kitchen, Wood Stove. Hunt and Fish right from your back yard. Also old cabin currently used for storage.
- MLS® # 05-210438
- Price $209,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,850
- Acres 10.00
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Features Deck/Patio, Horse Property, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages None
- View Mountains, River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Pond, River
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Monitor
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed August 12th, 2005
- Days on Market 66
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Country Realty
- $/SqFt $113
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 1:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!