The ''Raven'' model features a central Great Room separating the Master BR from teh other br's. Designated laundry room adjacent to kitchen & lg garage. Great Room features a vaulted ceiling. Wood laminate flooring, gas FP, ceiling fans, maple cabinets
- MLS® # 05-210912
- Price $189,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,458
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Road Service Area
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 15th, 2005
- Days on Market 80
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $130
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!