Great Family home, nice winter views, close to town yet in the woods, like new Hall quality home, fireplace, family room, acre lot, priced to sell. call for appointment today. Nice neighborhood, good covenants, sellers like home so much they will try to build same home in Soldotna when they move.
- MLS® # 05-211538
- Price $235,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 1,745
- Acres 0.96
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $3,055
- Tax Year 2005
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 6th, 2005
- Days on Market 55
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Best in the Land Realty Inc.
- $/SqFt $135
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:41pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!