Cozy 2 bedroom home on large acreage. Perfect starter or retirement home with an extra large detached garage with attached workshop and RV carport. Large fenced yard for children or pets. Landscaped yard with perenials.
- MLS® # 05-211620
- Price $143,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 872
- Acres 1.31
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, RV Parking
- Garages Detached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 7th, 2005
- Days on Market 59
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 6.00
- Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Best Properties
- $/SqFt $164
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 6:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!