Spiffy 3br ranch, landscaped, shed & fenced pet yard. Arctic entry, separate laundry rm, artistic color scheme. Carpets removed due to allergies, $1500 carpet allowance, 1st Habitat for Humanity home. Horses OK.
- MLS® # 05-212382
- Price $149,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.25
- Square Footage 1,286
- Acres 0.96
- Year Built 1996
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $2,131
- Tax Year 2005
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Telephone
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 21st, 2005
- Days on Market 21
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $116
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 4:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!