Spacious home, Dream Kitchen, Southwest exposure, Extraordinary Trex deck-wrap around. Beautiful design. Panoramic view of mountain & green field. 12,800 sq. ft. arena, 17 stall barn w/ rubber matting.
- MLS® # 05-212719
- Price $595,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 4,500
- Acres 4.80
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Central Vac, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Sauna, Telephone
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 28th, 2005
- Days on Market 502
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: The Kristan Cole Team RE/MAX
- $/SqFt $132
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 4:41pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!