Great Commute to Anchorage. House has Open Concept Design. Lrg Master Bedroom with Cathedral Ceiling. Bedroom on main level would be suitable for a den or nursery. Shop/Garage unfinished 16 by 50ft., has in-floor heat stubbed in. Seller requests 24 hr. notice for week day showing. Call Friday for weekend showing.
- MLS® # 05-213814
- Price $165,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,280
- Acres 1.64
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Road Service Area, TV Antenna
- Garages Detached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 22nd, 2005
- Days on Market 336
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Next Home - Wasilla
- $/SqFt $129
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:41pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!