Wonderful home in a great neighborhood. Nice landscaping, big back deck in the back, and fenced back yard. Nice sauna in the back yard, tons of windows in the living area for lots of light. Must see to appreciate. This home has a 1008 sq. ft. garage!!
- MLS® # 05-215068
- Price $208,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,570
- Acres 0.47
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, RV Parking, Sun Room
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Sauna, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed November 19th, 2005
- Days on Market 134
- Zoning RES - Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Best Properties
- $/SqFt $132
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:26pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!